A deserted, lonely train station

REZ

That would be interesting. However, keep in mind this is supposed to be remote desolate Canadian wilderness. There isn't much up there, let alone a train station. The current log-sorting area by the rail tracks is about as fancy as it gets. Though, I don't see any heavy equipment kicking around, like pick-up trucks, bull-dozers, log-loaders...How do they expect to get any work done? A flat wooden deck/loading ramp next to the train tracks would be nice, just to give it more of a feel of a loading station.

I like the idea of train station. The first thing I have imagined was if the action was taking place in Russian Siberia instead of Canada, you could find a Trans Siberian Train. I don't remember how many cars (is that what they are called in English?) does the train have, however it is huge. It would be intresting if you had a story-mode in which you start in Moskow and have to make your way to Vladivostok, with 9289 km distance taking 7-8 days by train. It stops on 120 train stations, so you would have planty stations to explore.

Archived