Hello people!

Samoaya

So I've been playing TLD infrequently through Steam since early 2015 but only now decided to create on account here. I'm not much into forums or any gaming communities, but the TLD community is such a great one I wanted to be in on it. That being said, I'm not really aware of the workings of this forum. Is there something specific that I should know, or just start reading and commenting and stuff?

19 minutes ago, Samoaya said:

So I've been playing TLD infrequently through Steam since early 2015 but only now decided to create on account here. I'm not much into forums or any gaming communities, but the TLD community is such a great one I wanted to be in on it. That being said, I'm not really aware of the workings of this forum. Is there something specific that I should know, or just start reading and commenting and stuff?

ya welcome and have fun.

read the rules here: http://www.hinterlandforums.com/index.php?/announcement/4-rules-and-guidelines-for-the-hinterland-forums/

Any other questions I'm sure just ask and someone will answer.

3 hours ago, Samoaya said:

Welcome @Samoaya, great that you have joined us! Other than reading over our posted guidelines, as mentioned above, feel free to make yourself at home! I think you'll find a rich variety of discussions about and around the game. Have fun!

Archived