Soundtrack

henroe32

First of all can I just say that I'm really looking forward to Wintermute, the game's come really far since I first bought my Game Preview version on my Xbox and I'm really happy and pleased with how it has developed. I haven't been on the forums for a while but I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU to the Hinterland crew; you've slowly mounded one of my favourite games of all time and it means a lot to me. 

My suggestion is not a game feature because I'm pretty sure you're busy finalising Wintermute and further updates and stuff like that. My suggestion is that the soundtrack for the game is made available for purchase on stores such as ITunes because I really enjoy it and I would like to listen to it anytime, anywhere to reconnect with your iconic and relaxing world. I also feel that with the release of Wintermute it is possible that more music will be added so a complete The Long Dark Volume I album would be absolutely awesome and could correspond to the release in August.

Although probably not of major importance it would mean a lot to me and I'm sure many others if this were to happen.

Best Of Luck

Henroe 32

Archived