Rescued in sandbox

Goober1221

I love the objective in sandbox, how you just survive as long as you can. But I feel like if certain players play the game long enough, they might get bored of surviving and want to get rescued. Maybe in the new zone there could be a place where the storm just stops for a certain time and you could get rescued, if the the player desires. Or it could be an option before starting the game like rescue mode or something. Just like an optional objective because your surviving for a reason right?  

2 hours ago, Goober1221 said:

I love the objective in sandbox, how you just survive as long as you can. But I feel like if certain players play the game long enough, they might get bored of surviving and want to get rescued. Maybe in the new zone there could be a place where the storm just stops for a certain time and you could get rescued, if the the player desires. Or it could be an option before starting the game like rescue mode or something. Just like an optional objective because your surviving for a reason right?  

I tend to think that rescue ain't coming. Everyone, everywhere, is in the same boat as you are. If you want rescue, you'll have to rescue yourself.. keep moving south, keep surviving, and if you're lucky, you might reach some milder climate where survival isn't such a struggle.

Archived