Put out Fires?

def1ance

Hello all!

Maybe this idea was already published in the forum but I searched for it and couldn't find it so I decided to do this posts.

I think it would be cool to be able to put out a fire we start since most of the times I already cooked/regained heat/melt snow and i want to resume my journey but I want to take the coal from the fire remains with me but I have to wait, even by speedind the game, for the fire to burn out so that I can take the piece of coal with me.

Since there is so much snow all around :D It wouldn't be hard to put the fire out.

Best regards to all! B|

I think it's reasonable. When a fire you just loaded with 4 hours of wood, becomes windblown and will only remain lit for 9 minutes at a time, you should be able to put the fire out to take the wood back and relocate the fire elsewhere out of the wind....

27 minutes ago, Thrasador said:

I think it's reasonable. When a fire you just loaded with 4 hours of wood, becomes windblown and will only remain lit for 9 minutes at a time, you should be able to put the fire out to take the wood back and relocate the fire elsewhere out of the wind....

Well I was just think about the Coal but a x % burnt wood idea is also cool. It would be lighter as well sinec it wouldn't be whole.

11 minutes ago, LeeHarveyOslik said:

Take torches out of fire. Each torch will reduce the burning time by 10 minutes (AFAIR). Harvesting torches will yeld sticks.

Uhm... Never tought about that. That's a nice workaround I suppose. :)

Archived