Co-op gamemode?

_Wayfarer

I would like to see a co-op feature implemented in the game as I think it would make the experience more enjoyable and a bit more interactive to newer players who wish to play with a friend.

This doesn't necessarily mean having many players on a single server, only maybe one or two people in a private lobby. If this feature is put in, there should be options to invite friends into a lobby, customise spawn rates of wildlife, and things such as those. It would most likely be in sandbox mode and it should only be PvE.

Best Regards.

PS: I know this most likely won't get put into the game, but it is just a suggestion after all.

5 hours ago, _Wayfarer said:

I would like to see a co-op feature implemented in the game as I think it would make the experience more enjoyable and a bit more interactive to newer players who wish to play with a friend.

This doesn't necessarily mean having many players on a single server, only maybe one or two people in a private lobby. If this feature is put in, there should be options to invite friends into a lobby, customise spawn rates of wildlife, and things such as those. It would most likely be in sandbox mode and it should only be PvE.

Best Regards.

PS: I know this most likely won't get put into the game, but it is just a suggestion after all.

Multiplayer is not happening; this has been stated billions of time by the developers 

10 hours ago, _Wayfarer said:

Best Regards.

How would co-op work? I mean time is sped up when some actions are done, so if one guy did something that was like 10 minutes, what would happen to the other player? Would he stop and get paused or what?

On top of that there's sleeping...

On 7/20/2017 at 7:54 AM, Mystery guy said:

How would co-op work? I mean time is sped up when some actions are done, so if one guy did something that was like 10 minutes, what would happen to the other player? Would he stop and get paused or what?

On top of that there's sleeping...

And this is one of the reasons why it won't happen.. keeping things synchronised between players when time acceleration is involved, is incredibly difficult to do.

Archived