Performance improvements on Xbox One on launch

WinterWhite

As I've reported before, I have had a quite unstable experience in the last updates, performance-wise. And as Raphael said that it was an isolated case, I'm scared. Will it be fixed on Wintermute release ? If it is not, I'll be part of a minority who will not be able to appreciate the game completely, just because of an unfixed bug that touches only SOME Xbox players.

9 hours ago, WinterWhite said:

As I've reported before, I have had a quite unstable experience in the last updates, performance-wise. And as Raphael said that it was an isolated case, I'm scared. Will it be fixed on Wintermute release ? If it is not, I'll be part of a minority who will not be able to appreciate the game completely, just because of an unfixed bug that touches only SOME Xbox players.

We've been continuing to polish and work on the game since Faithful Cartographer, to make it the best it can be, which includes performance. We certainly hope you'll see a smooth experience come release day. And by all means let us know how it goes for you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎19 at 6:06 PM, Patrick Carlson said:

We've been continuing to polish and work on the game since Faithful Cartographer, to make it the best it can be, which includes performance. We certainly hope you'll see a smooth experience come release day. And by all means let us know how it goes for you. 

Hi Patrick, Now that I've put some time into story mode, I can talk about how it have improved or not.

The overall gameplay is smoother. But it still tends to drop frequently. The type of framerate drop that newcomers would probably take as a huge bad side of the game. Maybe I'm an isolated case. But here, I describe my experience. (Milton map)

2 hours ago, WinterWhite said:

Hi Patrick, Now that I've put some time into story mode, I can talk about how it have improved or not.

The overall gameplay is smoother. But it still tends to drop frequently. The type of framerate drop that newcomers would probably take as a huge bad side of the game. Maybe I'm an isolated case. But here, I describe my experience. (Milton map)

Thanks for your note here - I will pass it on to the tech team. 

Archived