Hygiene and Natural need.

AlexandraRussia

I also thought about that. Natural needs like seeing the toilet from time to time would be nice. The need of washing themself could really be implemented in this game. I imagine being in the gas station or a cave on TWM and cleaning the sweat with a washcloth before going to bed. We should be forced to change and wash clothes and to wash ourself to prevent common diseases, like dermatophyte, which can be healed with antibiotics again....

This was discussed a while ago and although I agree that these features would make the game more realistic the player has already has plenty of survival factors they need to consider for survival and we don't really need too many more in my opinion. There is also the fact that washing and going to the toilet is not the biggest attraction in gaming.

PLAY THE LONG DARK WHERE AS WELL AS STAYING WARM AND FED YOU'LL ALSO WASH YOUR CLOTHES AND GO TO THE TOILET IN THE WILD

Wellbeing system (i.e. mental/emotional cost of survival; “willpower locket” fits in here)

From the Roadmap...probably will be introduced with the August Release.

Will this include giving yourself baths etc...I'd love it...but it could make you more easily smelled by wildlife for other equally suspicious reasons.

Archived