Two Weeks!

Thrasador

On 7/16/2017 at 10:39 AM, ChillPlayer said:

The whole country of Switzerland will have a gigantic fireworks going on for the release of TLD because the 1st of August also happens to be our national holiday :D

Just throwing it out there, but if you see said fireworks, care to save some pics for us?  It will add to the festivity of the day for the rest of us.

Yesterday I had just watched the Wintermute trailer again, and it hit me how close it is to release.  I got giddy.

Hm tough decision, but I took my steam to offline mode because i'm on a 100+ day run on interloper and I really want to see it to 200 days (130 days now), I have worked hard for months to get to this level so if I delay playing wintermute for a few days so be it. Besides I have waited this long...

8 minutes ago, Renegade30 said:

Hm tough decision, but I took my steam to offline mode because i'm on a 100+ day run on interloper and I really want to see it to 200 days (130 days now), I have worked hard for months to get to this level so if I delay playing wintermute for a few days so be it. Besides I have waited this long...

you better hurry up is all i can say.

Archived