You know you've played a lot of The Long Dark when...

Mel Guille

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Ahatch said:

You throw out all your asperin / tylonel and pick every rosehip near your home 

IRL: One time after getting shredded by a multiflora rose bush while hiking, i decided to get revenge on it and use its hips as a natural painkiller for my cuts.

-When you dress excessively in planned out layers to keep warm... in august

-When you take up sewing and use curtains and socks to mend your precious cargo pants and wool toque.

-When you start carrying a bedroll with you everywhere, so you dont die from exhaustion.

-When you get arrested for rummaging through the neighbor's cabinets for food, clothing, tools and guns

...when your dreams revolve around ensuring that you have sufficient sticks piled outside your front door so you can make fires with a magnifying glass when the days are sunny enough to make plenty of reserve water.

...when your character says, "I'm not sure I can carry much more.." and you reply in your best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice, "Stop whining!"

On 7/17/2017 at 9:37 AM, L² said:

...when your dreams revolve around ensuring that you have sufficient sticks piled outside your front door so you can make fires with a magnifying glass when the days are sunny enough to make plenty of reserve water.

...when your character says, "I'm not sure I can carry much more.." and you reply in your best Arnold Schwarzenegger voice, "Stop whining!"

Lol yes! Or when the character says " this pack is getting kind of heavy, I may need to drop something. " You reply " You can start by dropping that attitude! "

On 7/23/2017 at 9:00 PM, jonque007 said:

Lol yes! Or when the character says " this pack is getting kind of heavy, I may need to drop something. " You reply " You can start by dropping that attitude! "

Buhahaha! I have said those exact words so many times!!! We must be twins sons of different mothers. :D

Archived