Seasons

Chummy

58 minutes ago, AlexandraRussia said:

I can't wait ) , I agree a chore to survive , when one snow, plus if I'm not mistaken , they have plans to have a full survival with the seasons ,http://hinterlandgames.com/the-long-dark/roadmap/ I think they should implement these plans , the times said . you need to perform )

No offense, but the roadmap is dead at the point, it's like holding on to a broken dream. My suggestion is to just hope that in a year when they re-do it that they will have sensible and reasonable ideas put forward instead of the mess that they put on the current list.

On 2017-07-14 at 0:39 PM, Chummy said:

I would like to live long enough to see the snow begin to melt, take a boat or raft across a lake or down a river, see the leaves turn colour, have time to prepare for the coming winter.

Explain how the current ice fishing huts and other winter buildings will survive the passing of time ?

4 hours ago, EricTheGreat12 said:

No offense, but the roadmap is dead at the point, it's like holding on to a broken dream. My suggestion is to just hope that in a year when they re-do it that they will have sensible and reasonable ideas put forward instead of the mess that they put on the current list.

Explain how the current ice fishing huts and other winter buildings will survive the passing of time ?

• I think they will cope ) , I personally believe them ) , and believe that they can ).

Seasons? What seasons? Isnt the whole premise of The Long Dark, that the next Ice-Age is upon us? There will be no more seasons. It will just gradually become colder and colder and will stay that way for good thousand years. I think the title of the game kinda gives it away aswell - The LONG dark.

On 18/07/2017 at 8:37 AM, EricTheGreat12 said:

Why should the fishing huts survive?  Maybe you need to be able to re-build them.  Or die.

Archived