Possibility of a DLC

UpUrBeaver

Hey all,

Not sure if this was discussed in the past, tried searching for it but didn't come up with anything.

So TLD sets a horror-ish like mood, with the environment being the "bad guy" that keeps your adrenaline and blood pumping with atmospherical terror. The dev team have done an excellent job with that, my point is could this be taken further with an actual "Terror Storm" DLC where perhaps the wildlife presents further terror?

By being a DLC this would be optional and "purist" players of TLD can keep their game as original as it came, or choose to delve deeper into the terror of a post-disaster Canada wilderness. 
The wildlife could be feral and incredibly aggressive (including rabbits), harder to kill, the wolves could be quieter until very near by while they "hunt" you and sometimes found indoors.
This would present a much more difficult challenge to Hardcore players.

@Renegade30 Yes, yes, yes! love that reference! 
Yeah a difficulty slide would be cool. Although I'm hoping for more of almost a completely different feel to the horror part of the game, where you have to tread carefully because you don't know what's going to be around the corner, or behind that rock/tree. Perhaps it could just be a new "chellenge" instead of a DLC. Like a crazier version of "Hunted".

@Carbon So looking forward to August to get my hands on Story mode. But I'm sure they are starting to plan ahead for what's next. :)

Archived