Wolfcoat

Longshot

I wish they would tweak the wolf panicking pathing. My coat scared a wolf off, I was like YAY COAT! So he starts running away towards the ice....I back away for a bit.....he comes running straight at me, I'm like OMG!!! He runs past me and behind me, I think ok that's better I actually wanted to go on the ice anyways....So I walk on the ice, I'm walking forward for a few minutes checking behind me to make sure he's gone....I don't see him.

A few more minutes go by and I hear his barking and panicking, I turn around and he's running straight at me again...I'm like OMG!!!! He runs past me again, but now he's back on the ice with me again, ahead of me. Then he stops panicking finally, but he's back on the ice, the way I wanted to go, and calmly trotting back in my general direction.

If he was afraid of me it would make more sense if he didn't try to run right into me two times, and past me.

There should be like an invisible bubble of fear around me when it's in effect, and if he starts running too close, he should bounce off like a bunper car and turn around and run back the other way....not through me...

Well at least that's what I think. I could be wrong...

Archived