Hey, from Latvia!

Kristabzz

Got my eye on this game for a while. Used the steam sale to my advantage.
Great game, respects for the art style. gives extra character to the game. Realistic graphics would only bleach the message.

I have a lot of survival games in my library, and this is in the top 3 for me.

Camping, hiking and traveling in open air is my next passion after games. Feeling the mother nature's might and my feeble existence compared to its force inspires me :)
(recently biked 310 km in two days)

Mind over stomach and instincts is the ultimate human struggle. You don't need to be a survivor in apocalypse to sell your morality for food and wealth. In this modern time people act like savages more subtly and hide behind all kind of excuses. This game and the soon coming story only shows it more directly.

I strive for these topics and find that this kind of honesty comes from small indie developers. (except Witcher :) )

I also do some 3D graphics. and secretly hope to make my own game someday, (when life settles with its duties) I also sea it in simple 3D style and story based.
Games, as of recent, matured art form, is a wonderful medium which can express and convey strong messages.

Is there anyone else from Latvia here? maybe a neighbor country? Saw some Russians there. здрасте, как дела?  :D

It was two guys! Me and my friend! we were testing ourselves. After a while in office work body screams for some challenges.

Lacked the sightseeing factor in this kind of "panic" run :) but still it was fun.

Posted a topic in wish list about cattails. seems reasonable for me :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2017 at 5:25 AM, Nervous Pete said:

for me. Life in the Long Dark would be one traumatic, bitter, weeping search for a jar of fine kalamata olives, some french cheese, crusty bread and a bottle of red wine.

You had to go and say that, didn't you? Now I've got the urge for same. B|

Archived