I'm really looking forward to the release! =]

Darkestnight

I just noticed you all have opened up this section of the forums, so I just wanted to say to Hinterland Studios that I'm really looking forward to the addition of story mode to the game on August 1st. I hope and pray you all have a great time finishing everything up, and that you all receive the praise and financial blessing you all deserve for your hard work on this part of the game, as well as the whole game in general. I have spent many irl days playing The Long Dark, and I hope to use up even more of my time playing up to, and after the release of story mode!

Hinterland i just wanted to say, I absolutely love this game:). You folks have done a fantastic job with this game already, throughout its development you have constantly delivered, great content,you have listened to and created a passionate ,understanding and very helpful community. And it shows in the game itself.

I can honestly say (imho) that you have created one of, if not THE best survival game in the genre.

The game is breathtaking, I personally love the art style,it makes me feel as though I am living in a watercolour painting.

For me it is one of the most immersive,and atmospheric games I have played. And its only after the brutal struggle of discovery, in those moments where you feel safe for a brief moment/once you truly begin to learn this world and evolve to hunter rather than hunted, that you can afford the luxury to stop and take in the view.

So yeah, basically just wanted to give my impression and show faith that I believe the story will be just as amazing.

(kinda think you guys deserved a spot at e3 this year,just saying)

Hinterland , keep up the great work. I wish you folks all the best with the release of this game, and future endeavours.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived