The critical state at 10%

TheRedFox

I was at max's last stand i had killed a bear sometime ago and i had found it so i decided to quarter it i thought i had enough to get threw without dyeing i have the temperature bar red and sleep bar red how can i get back to trappers cabin to survive in a humans case i recon the human would make it why :survival instincts what about the rush of adrenaline yes there tied but the will power to live would that not drive them on? so my question is how could i survive could i survive if this were a real situation and in the game? 14 days in.

I don't understand a majority of your sentences or word usage. You should use a period "." at the end of a finished statement. You should use a question mark "?" at the end of a sentence that is a question. You should capitalize the first letter of the first word in each new sentence or question.

Threw means to throw an object.

Through is a preposition and adverb and it means moving in one side and out the other. I believe "through" is the word you meant to use there.

Dyeing means adding pigment to something, like dyeing your hair.

Dying means to cease living. I believe this is the word you were meaning to use.

Recon is the act of surveying an area, like "The marines performed recon of the enemy instalation."

Reckon is southern slang talk for "I think." I believe reckon is the word you meant to use.

There is a location as in, "Look over there." They're is a contraction of the words "they" and "are." I believe you were trying to state, "I know they're tired but...."

Tied is another word for bound, like with a rope. Tired means sleepy.

You totally lost me on your second to last statement: "so my question is how could i survive could i survive if this were a real situation and in the game?"

If it was a real situation it wouldn't be in the game, because the game is not the same thing as reality. The game is a game, it is not real life.

Are you stating if it was real life and not a game, you would survive freezing to death while carrying a whole dead bear through the snow while barely clinging on to life? 

That's debatable, but I guess anything is possible, but again this is not real life it is a game built on lines of code.

The lines of code say once you get below 10% health you start swaying and walking funny. Once your bars go empty and turn red, you start losing more health on top of that. Once your tiredness bar goes red, you can only carry 15 kilos of weight because you are soooo tired.

If you want to survive your current situation I would shoot up a stimulant shot and run to the Trapper's Cabin, like others are suggesting. If you have no emergency shot, I would drop everything but your clothes, some water, and some food and run to the cabin. Then I would eat, drink, and sleep to get my condition back. Then I would go back out there and hope my stuff didn't go missing...

Archived