Musical Instruments

AlexandraRussia

Hello , as far as I know the game can be very long storm , and sometimes all the way , and have nothing to do , and sleep is still far away, so that's what I am , I don't know if you do or not , but at least listen to my point ), and she's the kind .What if you create in the game musical instruments , Guitar, Drum , Piano and so on , and plus, special books on music,and if the instrument is not in use , it can be disassembled into individual parts . Agree romance ,sitting for example in the cave , the fire burns, there's a Blizzard , and he play the Guitar ,or even what instrument ).

muzyka.jpg

I agree we all tend to love music of some sort. and im sure there would be some musical instruments lying around during the long dark.

It would be great to find a instrument in game, and then look after it. and most important play some tunes on it. be it your attempt of some pre-defined tunes.

17 minutes ago, nicko said:

I agree we all tend to love music of some sort. and im sure there would be some musical instruments lying around during the long dark.

It would be great to find a instrument in game, and then look after it. and most important play some tunes on it. be it your attempt of some pre-defined tunes.

Totally agree with you.

My post above was a joke alluding to how meaningless it would be to treat it like eating, passing time etc;. But think about it; the team would need to record songs and secure the rights to use them...diminishing returns quickly set it. Nice idea, but a fantasy to have it happen in any meaningful way.

I would like to come across a string instrument.

You cannot play your instrument unless you have the skills achieved (books skills required) but you can still twang it. Twanging will sound bad and might even make the wolves howl. :) .

6 minutes ago, Carbon said:

My post above was a joke alluding to how meaningless it would be to treat it like eating, passing time etc;. But think about it; the team would need to record songs and secure the rights to use them...diminishing returns quickly set it. Nice idea, but a fantasy to have it happen in any meaningful way.

ha really Carbon? the team would not have to record any songs or rights to use them if they use songs that are out of copyright, thousands. just like books.

So, how would it work then? A song plays while you sit there listening? Sounds boring. No, there is no way to implement the idea that wouldn't involve far more effort than it would return. No effect at all on game play, just...an alternative way to passing time.

15 hours ago, nicko said:

Twanging will sound bad and might even make the wolves howl. :) .

Betcha my attempts at playing would make the wolves run away...

Seriously though, very interesting idea.

Archived