Canada Day in The Long Dark

Hello Community! This Saturday is our nation's 150th birthday and we wanted to invite you to share your most "Canadian" fan creations with us. 

Feel free to interpret the theme as narrowly or as broadly as you like! We'd love to see any art, photos, screenshots, videos or other work that our creative and resourceful survivors come up with. 

If you have Canada Day plans, whether that's hiking in the wilderness, throwing a BBQ, or just kicking back with The Long Dark and a bowl of poutine-flavoured chips, post a picture and we'll share our favourites on social media!

campOfficeFlag800px.png

Fier d'être Canadien!

22 years living abroad, but I'll be back. :)

Happy Canada day everyone.

I'm editing this note to add a bit for the team at Hinterland. Although I know you are both international and a team, I would like send a grateful shout out to Raphael for moving back to Canada, founding what I (already!) believe to be an amazing game studio and most importantly to all of us, for getting a truly unique and very Canadian game, The Long Dark, underway.

Thanks Raphael and thanks to the team. Hope you take the day off folks. :)

23 hours ago, Mel Guille said:

Aw, c'mon people -- don't leave me hanging! We got lots of great stuff for Valentines Day.

I don't like to see anyone hang, posted it before in sub forum but yeah posted it again for the fan creation.

Paper Model Fan Art

nixko2u-paper-model.jpg

Well I can't speak for the rest of the team, but I personally went for a long walk in the sunshine, had some excellent craft beer, watched some fireworks, and pet my cats (they did not like the fireworks so much!)

I don't think I have any photos from Canada Day, sorry. I was trying to stay off my phone!

16 hours ago, Mel Guille said:

Well I can't speak for the rest of the team, but I personally went for a long walk in the sunshine, had some excellent craft beer, watched some fireworks, and pet my cats (they did not like the fireworks so much!)

I don't think I have any photos from Canada Day, sorry. I was trying to stay off my phone!

OK. I just like to learn about the traditions of different peoples :)
And to learn information from the bearers of traditions is doubly more interesting.

• Mel Guille unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...

Archived