big german IT site heise present TLD on Youtube

I came across to this video on youtube. Heise.de is a well known german website, that informs mainly about IT related topics. 5 days ago they uploaded a video gameplaying TLD, talking about the past and the future of the game. I hope this will bring more attention to this game :) The duration is 1 hour and 16 minutes. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR98BP913ec

17 minutes ago, ChillPlayer said:

Great to see that the Big Media is picking up on TLD. Also strange to see the interface in German lol.

Yes, we had seen the written article, but I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet. What's your opinion of the site in general? Would be curious to understand better its reputation in Germany. 

Heise is very recognized and respected in the german speaking IT world, with two print magazines since back in the 90ties: iX aimed at the professional IT world and C't aimed rather at the IT Consumer. Their core business so to say aren't games, in iX one would usually read about Linux/Unix and programming stuff while C't would provide tipps for setting up Windows or Ubuntu correctly.

But I dare say that because they have such a well reputation it's probably more "worth" to be reviewed positively by Heise than by say a dedicated gaming magazine like PC Games. Simply because they reach a far bigger audience and are well trusted. I'd expect a peak in sales from the German-speaking regions ;)

Archived