Out of Question...How Rare Is This Rifle Spawn?

pwpTAQl.jpg

This is in the car right before you reach Crumbling Highway...I have never, in all my time, seen a rifle spawn inside of a vehicle. I would simply like to question how rare this spawn is and whether or not anyone else has seen this.

I looked inside the car, saw it, browsed over the fact (as you can see, I'm not in need of a rifle), then stopped when it fully registered that there was a rifle in a car, then had to go inside to see if that was the real thing.

Also...I seem to have been getting extremely lucky with the ammunition spawns...is that typical of Nomad or no?

It is definitely rare outside of Pilgrim.  Even in Voyageur, the next level up from Pilgrim, I have only found one between Mystery Lake and Pleasant Valley, and that includes me having visited the Trapper's Homestead each time.

In a way it makes rabbits rather valuable at the get-go, as it is best to not count on finding a rifle soon. Better to get started on getting a bow crafted asap.

Most maps have about dozen potential rifle spawn locations and its guaranteed at least one rifle per map, if there are spawns(altho that info may be outdated, but you will find at least one rifle at map you start 100%), rest may or may not spawn. Plus, depending on player luck, he can find up to 2 rifles in each randomly spawned bunker(weapon bunker can have 2 rifles in it), depending on bunker location/type.

Number of rifles spawned depends on difficulty, also amount of ammo, and no rifles in interloper.

While car seem to have same chance as any other location in CH, good thing is that if it spawns, rifle there is always with high durability. Its probably only spot where i have found rifles at 100%.

Archived