Wolf attack weapon select

Knightfox80

There really needs to be an option to turn this off, increase the section pop-up time or go back to the original format. Of the multiple wolf attacks I've dealt with with this new system, each time I have not been able to select anything fast enough. It is only up for 1/2 a second, that is barely enough time for my eyes to focus on the new images, but before I can even locate my mouse cursor or have enough time for my brain to process the selection, the options disappear. I don't care about any jokes about saying I'm slow or some crap, this really is way too short of a time to do these 3 things. Please make some adjustments so this is manageable. I have never once in the last 3 years died from wolf attacks until now.

Best solution of all would be, as numerous people here have suggested, that you should be able to nominate your preferred weapon ahead of time, so that if/when a wolf attack happens, there's no immersion-breaking popup asking what weapon you want to use.

Edit: Welcome to the forums, @Knightfox80!

On 6/25/2017 at 2:58 AM, JAFO said:

Best solution of all would be, as numerous people here have suggested, that you should be able to nominate your preferred weapon ahead of time, so that if/when a wolf attack happens, there's no immersion-breaking popup asking what weapon you want to use.

Edit: Welcome to the forums, @Knightfox80!

Agreed, the discussion is in here:

Archived