Stuffy, Hold On!

selfless

There is a Scruffy? hehe where?! i wanna find Scruffy! It would be funny if in time more creatures of this bleak yet beautiful harsh world became named. :) I have also found some deer gets tuck a lot as they wildly bounce, hop and skip in every direction possible. Other day i had one get half stuck into a cliff side and he/she was still trying to run. 

I am not sure its much that Hinterland can do about it as i think its one of those weird things that kind of has to be a bit expected in a graphic game. Animation will sometimes act up and glitch. I do wish the deer maybe didnt always run at me so much or without any specific direction. I feel sorry for them at times like they have totally lost the plot! LOL and that kind of world behaviour is bound to make you end up head first in a rock. I swear i shoot the deer sometimes just to put them out of their hyper misery! :)

@Karzee I affectionately call the bear at Desolation Point "Stuffy", after a voodoo doll that gets himself tortured on a bunch of Magic: the Gathering cards.

He's been the best bear to experiment on.  He can't really hide.  He can't really run far away.  And there are a ton of cool landscape features in his general vicinity to play with. Musta killed him a hundred times now.

One of MTG's most iconic mascots

I generally have rather crude nicknames for the most awkward of the bears. 

I won't repeat them in full here, but for me the unnamed pond bear is usually called "****", the one above Coastal Townsite is "*******", and and the one at Signal Hill is "******".

40 minutes ago, Pillock said:

I generally have rather crude nicknames for the most awkward of the bears. 

I won't repeat them in full here, but for me the unnamed pond bear is usually called "****", the one above Coastal Townsite is "*******", and and the one at Signal Hill is "******".

:D

Archived