Xbox saving More unstable in Faithful Cartographer

Honor

Hello,

I recently survived for 50+ days and had quite bit of good gear in CH on a loper playthrough. I had to shut off my xbox and come back to it, only to find myself near death when i got back on day 26. Turns out, the save never kept, not even once during all of my sleeping or entering buildings.

Even more unfortunate is that I survived the debacle I was in through a bit of a stroke of luck, which, sadly did not occur once I came back to the save.

I am quite disappointed that I lost all I had worked for, for no good reason. Is Hinterland aware that xbox playthroughs are no longer being saved consistently?

Anyone else that has experienced this, please leave feedback here. Thank you.

18 minutes ago, Honor said:

Hello,

I recently survived for 50+ days and had quite bit of good gear in CH on a loper playthrough. I had to shut off my xbox and come back to it, only to find myself near death when i got back on day 26. Turns out, the save never kept, not even once during all of my sleeping or entering buildings.

Even more unfortunate is that I survived the debacle I was in through a bit of a stroke of luck, which, sadly did not occur once I came back to the save.

I am quite disappointed that I lost all I had worked for, for no good reason. Is Hinterland aware that xbox playthroughs are no longer being saved consistently?

Anyone else that has experienced this, please leave feedback here. Thank you.

Thanks for your report on this -- going to move this thread to the Xbox tech subforum and also forward to the support team. 

Just now, Patrick Carlson said:

Thanks for your report on this -- going to move this thread to the Xbox tech subforum and also forward to the support team. 

Thank you.

I also noticed that while playing I decided to do a challenge for fun. When going back to my save it was fine. It was only when I quit TLD in general that it did not keep.

Archived