Scary Wolves

CalNieDaGtarGuy

I'm starting being scared of wolves too, they recently remembered they are supposed to hunt in packs. I play Stalker level (the one with the wolf, reverse translation and all that). A couple days ago my character was attacked by three wolves in a row (and I DO mean in a row, when I'm fighting the first one I can hear the second one snarling) and managed to wound all three of them with an hatchet before dying from blood loss, with only one bandage for two bleeding wounds. Yesterday my new character after five minutes or so of playing found a knife in the hunter's blind in the destroyed railroad, and was attacked by two wolves while marching toward's the hunter's lodge. Survived this, but after looting the cabin and having only wolf steaks to eat I decided to leave the place using the rope. A bear was coming my way, so instead of trying to climb back up, which rarely works, I hurried to cross the river. As I reached the other side three wolves attacked me before I could even try to light a fire, let alone use the rifle (against wolf attacks it only works in a soccer field) and the third won the fight. Damn teamworking wolves.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/03/2018 at 3:37 AM, Celeblith said:

I know it's been the better part of a year since you posted this, but would you care to go into more detail on the bait/bow combo? It'd really help not to have to Buffalo-Bill all the fucking wolves in my vicinity, wasting all my ammo and just generally making a stereotype of myself.

If you'd read the entire thread, you'd have seen this post I made with an excellent video of the process..

http://www.hinterlandforums.com/forums/topic/15725-scary-wolves/?do=findComment&comment=107631

Archived