Hunting Rabbits with a Stone (guide)

ChillPlayer

This is my method for hunting Rabbits with a Stone, it's quite reliable as you will see and very easy todo, just follow the instructions and you too will kill three Rabbits with one Stone in no time. It's my first video with voice, hope you don't mind my quite heavy Swiss accent ;)

This is the exact method I use! I for one find it strange that these rabbits can get like 3 feet away from you and still not scare as long as you're crouched. it'd make sense if you were hidden in the snow, however, while standing in the middle of a frozen lake?...

7 hours ago, Tbone555 said:

This is the exact method I use! I for one find it strange that these rabbits can get like 3 feet away from you and still not scare as long as you're crouched. it'd make sense if you were hidden in the snow, however, while standing in the middle of a frozen lake?...

yes there seems to be something magical about crouching in TLD, it's the same with deer or wolves, you can get much closer to them when you're not standing up. Guess that's one of those shortcuts a game needs sometimes to take to be still playable ;)

Archived