Quartering, Bug?

Tamatterbf

Hello fellow survivors. 

I'm not aware if anybody has ran into this problem before, and I looked around before deciding to ask;

I left my quartered bear on the porch of pleasant valley, after lugging it for three trips worth. 

I later used a quarter up, and left the excess meat next to the other three quarters. 

I went out traveling. For a week or so, ( which I've done before) and returned to find all my meat had disappeared! I have always done this to keep my meat as fresh and long lasting as possible. This was the first time that I returned to find out this had happenend. Obviously, I was confused, even considered misplacing it. But, the farmstead happenend to be my central hub. And it's where I always have done this. 

Has this happened to anybody else ? 

Or is this what happens now with the new update?

Thoughts, concerns, and new suggestions ?? Please and thank you. 

Good luck out there.

19 hours ago, Ruruwawa said:

Do you remember the condition of the meat and meat bags?  The meat should still hang around at 0%, but I'm not sure about the meat bags.

Also, what difficulty are you playing on?  The rate of decay varies by difficulty.

Thanks for replying. 

By the time I had left, the meat was probably around 70%. (Bags)

Also, this saved file is on stalker. 

But, now that you mention it, I should have made it more clear, that only the meat bags, were gone. Any extra wolf or bear or deer that was there, was still there. Maybe the bags are treated differently. I am not sure either about that. Still curious though. 

Archived