Rabbit schedule

Anyone pick up on the rabbit schedule? I noticed they'll be in a location for a few days...then gone, then back again.
Unsure if it's because I caught 3 or 4 with snares one day and then there were none the next morning after some so I moved to another location across the map that has a few running around outside a nearby a cabin.

I guess its just the same cycling that we see with wolves and Deer.  i.e. they're never in all the possible spawn locations at once but seem to cycle through them over time.

It could be something more sophisticated than that, like a sort of stock variable for a particular grove that can get depleted for a time, but I really don't know,

On 6/16/2017 at 7:55 AM, continuity said:

I guess its just the same cycling that we see with wolves and Deer.  i.e. they're never in all the possible spawn locations at once but seem to cycle through them over time.

It could be something more sophisticated than that, like a sort of stock variable for a particular grove that can get depleted for a time, but I really don't know,

I'm seeing a roughly 3~5 day cycle but I have not recorded conclusive data...

Archived