Perfomance

Misuke

Hello,this is only question as you saw probably in title,i just want to know,did when the full version of game will be released,did perfomance of game will be better than now?I just wanna know yes or no,but why i writted this here?Well,cause i have wodden pc (i mean pc that its perfomance is really pathetic)and by that i have the long dark on very low graphics settings.But even if the graphics makes blooding my eyes cause of low resolution i still enjoy playing this game,okay i just wanna know from hinterland studion did perfomance will be better or not thats all,if not okay i just wanna know.;)

15 minutes ago, Misuke said:

Hello,this is only question as you saw probably in title,i just want to know,did when the full version of game will be released,did perfomance of game will be better than now?I just wanna know yes or no,but why i writted this here?Well,cause i have wodden pc (i mean pc that its perfomance is really pathetic)and by that i have the long dark on very low graphics settings.But even if the graphics makes blooding my eyes cause of low resolution i still enjoy playing this game,okay i just wanna know from hinterland studion did perfomance will be better or not thats all,if not okay i just wanna know.;)

We'll be continuing to optimize the game for launch, yes. Does your current computer meet the minimum specifications for running the game? 

I've noticed this too on my xbox one. the performance isn't terrible, it's very playable. but I do get a lot of stutters that I didn't before.

But as a frequent player of Subnautica on the preview program, this doesn't bother me at all. I've become very used to stuttering just from playing that game :P

15 hours ago, Tbone555 said:

I've noticed this too on my xbox one. the performance isn't terrible, it's very playable. but I do get a lot of stutters that I didn't before.

But as a frequent player of Subnautica on the preview program, this doesn't bother me at all. I've become very used to stuttering just from playing that game :P

Yeah,this game has its perfomance not bad but even if its not bad my computer just have around 10 fps when im playing game (my computer is just shitty,sorry about this how im writting this :/)and if the game had perfomance better ive been happy ;)

16 hours ago, Patrick Carlson said:

We'll be continuing to optimize the game for launch, yes. Does your current computer meet the minimum specifications for running the game? 

Thats really nice to hear that game will have better perfomance (i know that it will dont increase perfomance very a lot but even if it will be little better i will still be happy :) )

And well,no im not playing game on Minimal graphics settings but they are very low every graphic setting is on minimal except of fullscreen and resolution.I have fullscreen on and resolution at 800x600 i know that i could set resolution lower but at lower its really ugly (only cause of resolution,not game.game graphics for me are okay)Ah and of course,inside the houses fps are increases,and at night in building its around 40 fps (i think,but in my opinion its 30-40fps so yeah my computer is really bad):)

Archived