Potable water from toilet cistern, not the toilet bowl itself! (Purely cosmetical)

ArcherAC3

Every time I'm playing TLD and have to collect some water from the toilet, I automatically aim at the cistern instead of the bowl. Until watching some youtubers playing the game, I never noticed you could also take the water while looking at the bowl, which youtubers do often.

From what I could see from comments and from these youtubers way of playing, many people seem to believe we're taking the water from the bowl, instead of the "clean" reserve in the cistern (I mean, we are, right?). A friend of mine playing the game even made fun of the character taking potable clean water from the toilet (aiming at and thinking it was from the bowl).

So, although this is a very low-priority feature, I wonder if there's a way to only allow players to take the water while looking at the cistern

.Dog-Toilet.jpg.3ead6679b566fb29372a4448f67edda6.jpg

5 hours ago, LeeHarveyOslik said:

I would suggest removing the toilet water harvesting completely. It is illogical  to have a non frozen toilet in a completely frozen world. Would be better to add the possibility to take potable from fishing holes (the ones with fresh water). 

I don't believe it's totally frozen, many houses have an air temperature over 0ºC if I'm not mistaken.

5 hours ago, nicko said:

ha most noobs think they take it from the bowl?

yet you do have water above in the cistern that could be potable and in the end I think we all know that is where we are taking it from.

Yes haha.

Archived