Can you cure Infection Risk now?

grimreefer24601

Do you need 10 hours of rest too like food poisoning?  After the OMB or antiseptic. Most of my wolf fights are just bruising and torn clothes. I just created a new save to test but I died without a laceration to check recoup requirements. 2nd wolf in a row always does me in lol

2 hours ago, grimreefer24601 said:

Because it seems Old Mans Beard and  Antiseptic don't cure it any more.  It treats it to 30% and that's it.  Next day it was 90%.  I guess if we struggle with a wolf now it's just a slow death, even if you survive.

Is it possible that you might have been bitten twice but only cured one infection risk?  I've done that before. When the infection risk gets high one dose of anti-septic might not be enough.  I haven't had this problem since the last update, but I will look out for it.

14 hours ago, grimreefer24601 said:

Because it seems Old Mans Beard and  Antiseptic don't cure it any more.  It treats it to 30% and that's it.  Next day it was 90%.  I guess if we struggle with a wolf now it's just a slow death, even if you survive.

Even if you get an infection you can still cure it. It's not a death sentence; it'll just cost you a day or so of healing. 

I applied two doses of Old Mans Beard and Antiseptic, and the lowest my risk got was 30%.  Oh well, that game is dead now.  What I can say is my 30% risk wasn't cured by either Old Mans Beard or Antiseptic.  Multiple doses at that state didn't do anything.  Maybe you can only cure so much at a time?  I'm not sure, and that character died.

Archived