Hinterlands needs :)

Crimson Foxx

I was sitting here thinking of a wishlist and ideas for the future or just basic game improvements. However it occurred to me that if i was a member of the Hinterland team that was thinking of specific ways to improve the game or even had  project ideas but wanted to brainstorm them and get feedback i would want to ask.

So i have a question for Hinterland. Is there anything your able to tell us ( without ruining future surprises or spoilers your keeping secret) that you would like feedback on or ideas suggested?.

ie, Are you at the moment looking at HUD /UI related ideas and need thoughts on how to implement them? Do you have any visual plans to improve the character appearance menu or/and first person? AI improvement or visual look of creatures that currently exist or future added creatures to the game? Do you need ideas for specific locations your currently working on or any certain gameplay mechanics in hunting, crafting or interaction with the world around us?

So many loyal and keen community members and gamers are throwing out ideas and often many get repeated and dismissed so maybe if you have something your kind of working on and without giving too much away want our thoughts and input? :)

When I read the title I thought you were going to propose a cookie zerg.  Or a Starbucks cart, complete with barista, parked in the office. Or dinner delivered to the office to keep any people working late fed.  Or free head & neck massages available for an hour in the afternoon. :D

(I've actually experienced all of those at one time or another when dev team I was on was in crunch mode before a big deadline.)

Archived