Don't get me wrong the game that has been created by you all at hinterland is epic one of my all time favorites which is kinda hard to say since the game itself isn't even out yet survival mode is a great and fun opportunity to play a unique game. But, with the amount of people you have now working on upgrading and introducing new gameplay and mapping for your game it just seems to be poor quality anymore. On the forums here I have asked some questions some of which were awnsered some were just avoided by telling me to go to the official site and look which didn't clearly wander the questions or at least all of them I had. In one of these questions I had asked will the new maps be released with the last sandbox update after which I was told " were not holding anything back" which in turn come to play out as another let down from you guys. I'm extremely bored with the game as it is now no where new to explore no new items to try and find and literally the only thing that I found excited about in the update is bring back throwing items such as rocks and flares which shouldent have gone away in the first place. For such a unique game and a supposably great development team it just seems so far to be nothing impressive come from you guys in the recent years making your community of supporters wait for pretty much nothing. The last few things I have to say is I hope the story mode itself is going to be as impressive and it's being led on to belive because if not myself and I'm sure other will more then likely no longer be supporters of this game. Good luck to you guys at hinterland and I hope for ur future sake your improvements upon this game are something to look forward to instead of waiting for so long for an update and a game story mode that turns out to be something to. Evoke bored with shortly after turning the game on. 

Archived