Practise shooting

exeexe

It should be possible to practise shooting

Make 1 liter of water. Drop the water. Place the water bottle on a shelf. Walk away from the water bottle, aim and fire. If you hit the water bottle it should explode and u lose the water.
Also if you fired from long enough distance your skill with the riffle or arrow should increase. Also since this can be abused by firing and then reload the game to get endless ammunition the game should autosave if you fired when there are no animals around.

I was thinking about this too. But just for the bow. Fire at the target in Pleasant valley and get skill increase for every bull's eye fired from a set position behind the target. The cost would be the durability of one's arrows, but also maybe a limit of 10 points? Just because there isn't an archery skill book in the game.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but I think any canned food/drink you eat should leave a can that could be used as target practice. Colloquially its known as plinking, an informal target practice normally for firearms, but I don't think there should be any issues with using bow and arrows.

Archived