Faithful Cartographer Feedback

Honor

10 hours ago, Thrasador said:

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure you get kerosene when you harvest a lamp....it's not in a jerry can. It's in a blue and black lantern oil canister like you get from cooking fish....

Yes, I can confirm this. You definetly get the fuel that was in the lantern.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Puckway said:

Yes, I can confirm this. You definetly get the fuel that was in the lantern.

Groovy, I thought so...but I like steering people straight....he made me question myself, lol....

I was like, "Was I wrong? Did I just have lantern oil on me? I thought I got it from harvesting the lantern....?! Hrrmmm?"

So thanks for the confirmation...!

7 hours ago, SquanderBot said:

Hm, I'd have to say no, I'm not totally sure because I've never actually harvested one -- I've been reluctant to because I've looked at the Actions/Harvest window specifically looking for the oil but I only recall seeing scrap metal listed as a result. I should check this out.

9 minutes ago, Thrasador said:

Groovy, I thought so...but I like steering people straight....he made me question myself, lol....

I was like, "Was I wrong? Did I just have lantern oil on me? I thought I got it from harvesting the lantern....?! Hrrmmm?"

So thanks for the confirmation...!

No problem, you are welcome. I think the game only lists scrap metal because that´s the only thing you get for sure.
Obviously, when the lantern is empty, you don´t get any fuel. ;)

5 hours ago, Puckway said:

No problem, you are welcome. I think the game only lists scrap metal because that´s the only thing you get for sure.
Obviously, when the lantern is empty, you don´t get any fuel. ;)

Boo. If I'm going to get oil from the harvesting, I think it should be included on the list. I'm sure I'm the only one who thinks this but that's cool.

Archived