Interloper and Forlorn Muskeg

Rada_

Yes, one fixed spawn and multiple possible second spawn. I've tried to to the challenge that geltaz did (survive the first 5 days of interloper only there). I've managed to get to day 3 easelly but now it's getting harder!

you should try it :)

I have no clue how people could survive for more than a few days in the region though. The bed is simply too harsh and without enough wood resources nearby.

4 hours ago, togg said:

Yes, one fixed spawn and multiple possible second spawn. I've tried to to the challenge that geltaz did (survive the first 5 days of interloper only there). I've managed to get to day 3 easelly but now it's getting harder!

you should try it :)

I have no clue how people could survive for more than a few days in the region though. The bed is simply too harsh and without enough wood resources nearby.

Thanks!

Playing interloper and I just had two back to back starts in FM at the waterfall by the tower.  There are metal containers and the first time no matches and the second time yes.  The second time had a wolf following me around.  Cost me some health but I got matches.

I did not stay long and set off for ML and try to find a bedroll.  Now after searching everywhere but the Carter Dam I still not finding the bedroll and not much else (although I do have the hammer).  Winding river cave is where I think it will end up.

After looking everywhere in ML I started to ask myself are there any bedrolls in FM.

5 minutes ago, Farrgin Ice Hole said:

Playing interloper and I just had two back to back starts in FM at the waterfall by the tower.  There are metal containers and the first time no matches and the second time yes.  The second time had a wolf following me around.  Cost me some health but I got matches.

I did not stay long and set off for ML and try to find a bedroll.  Now after searching everywhere but the Carter Dam I still not finding the bedroll and not much else (although I do have the hammer).  Winding river cave is where I think it will end up.

After looking everywhere in ML I started to ask myself are there any bedrolls in FM.

The two FM starts I went straight to ML and got the bedroll at the second floor of camp office (at both playthroughs).

But I had no luck with matches. I checked everything from the railroad to the camp office, the actual camp office, all the cabins by the lake and fishing huts, the cave behind the camp office, the train wreck and the pre-fluffy part of the Dam.

Completely frustrated I took my chances with Fluffy, but I wasn't able to reach the vault door. 

I know where to look now, thank you guys. 

Archived