Eventually seasonal creatures and wildlife.

Crimson Foxx

Hello fellow hinterfolk. :)

I would like one day once the game has been developed more and the main stories have been released ANd Hinterland have the time, to see the wildlife seasonal. 

Bears hibernating during the winter. Not seeing them at all until the snow thaw and spring. Maybe birds and some insects like butterflies and dragoinflies over water seasonal. When the frozen lakes thaw that there will be ducks and water birds and water insects. Squirrels and that are more active maybe in the fall/Autumn as they collect their food. crows more obvious in winter maybe but smaller summer birds in warmer weather. Cougars and foxes added to the game and placed in their rightful seasons and activity. I am not fully clued up on the activities of many wild animals of Canada or Alaska but i am sure one day if seasons are added this will be considered. Just knowing after a long quiet bearless winter that as the grass shows and snow melts i might suddenly see an emerging hungry bear from a cave, be it a black bear or grizzly...hehe. 

Archived