more realistic clothing mechanics

T.V

What do I mean? I mean that you should get more warmth bonus when having balaclava and cotton cap than while having two woolen toques. I think that every body region should his own rules.

BTW I know why hinterland has trouble with clothing changing the first person. It because you have Single-ply gloves that should make you unable to use a rifle.

23 hours ago, Boulay22 said:

Ummm .. am from baie comeau , Quebec, canada ... never over 25degreeC and I NEVER saw anybody with 2 toque ?! Im also in the army and never saw somebody with 2 toque there either ?!

It was supposed to be humor, I am Canadian myself and spent years in Northern Ontario. I am well aware of our one hat at a time policy. Although I have seen some guys wear a toque over a baseball hat. I have never seen anyone wear a toque over a balaclava, a heavy winter coat over a heavy winter coat or two thermal underwear under two pairs of jeans. You would walk around looking like the Michelin Man and have almost no mobility. Funny enough, lots of people wear gloves under mittens but you cannot do that in game.

2 hours ago, Lovehandel said:

It was supposed to be humor, I am Canadian myself and spent years in Northern Ontario. I am well aware of our one hat at a time policy. Although I have seen some guys wear a toque over a baseball hat. I have never seen anyone wear a toque over a balaclava, a heavy winter coat over a heavy winter coat or two thermal underwear under two pairs of jeans. You would walk around looking like the Michelin Man and have almost no mobility. Funny enough, lots of people wear gloves under mittens but you cannot do that in game.

Agree 100% :) but toque over baklava is a lifesaver in the army my friend 

On 2017-06-06 at 10:57 AM, Lovehandel said:

I do not recall being issued both, but that was 40 years ago. Wouldn't be my first memory lost to the 70s

My friend !!! Our white baklava are Scorching hot and our cotton Tuque ( in french** im 2r22r :P ) are pretty good too !! 

Archived