cups

junglegreen

Here's a thought , I have always wanted a thermos flask in the game but we can't have everything.   BUT     how am I carrying various cups of liquid ( rose hip, mushroom, tea and coffee) without spilling  any  even  when  running or falling down slopes.    I guess they are take away cups with lids but then again if you find one in a microwave it should have melted.    Any ideas.??

1 hour ago, junglegreen said:

Here's a thought , I have always wanted a thermos flask in the game but we can't have everything.   BUT     how am I carrying various cups of liquid ( rose hip, mushroom, tea and coffee) without spilling  any  even  when  running or falling down slopes.    I guess they are take away cups with lids but then again if you find one in a microwave it should have melted.    Any ideas.??

They're frozen. But to the thermos thing. Yes, i think it'll be nice to have some drinks still warm, but also something like dinner thermos that will allow us to keep two cans of food warm till we will eat it.

I am surprised there is no thermos and would welcome its addition. Not because of the cup thing, rather just to be able to have a hot drink while on a long trek without starting a fire. Finding one in any of the industrial areas would fit and it would not be game altering in any way other than being cool. 

I have always believed that the cup/water bottle/lantern fuel containers, are simply avatars for whatever you can imagine you are actually carrying. Similar to when you repair your coat with harvested cloth. In reality it could never look like new, the avatar for it is letting you know it now performs like new.

4 hours ago, junglegreen said:

So are you talking about the implementation of thermos? Do you want lids for cups?

This game is trying to be realistic, but it can't be exactly perfect. If it was 100% realistic we would need to have some kind of super bag to carry all our stuff

12 hours ago, EricTheGreat12 said:

If it was 100% realistic we would need to have some kind of super bag to carry all our stuff

I recall many years ago when my nephew was a D&D fanatic, we once calculated that everywhere he went, there were 3 fully-loaded semi-trailers following his dwarf around, carrying all his loot. :D

Archived