Play time tracker (consoles) and other small things

MEGAchikken

This is just a simple request. I'd like to be able to see in game how much real time I've spent playing. I know it's had to have been hundreds of hours by now, which I'd be able to see easily on Steam, but I am unaware of a way to see this on Xbox One. It'd be nice to know.

I'd also like an archery research book. It'd be cool to get a leg up on perhaps the most difficult of the skills to level up.

Oh, and a bothersome thing that happened...I was crafting a bearskin bedroll, it grew too dark to continue with only .12 hours of work on the bedroll left to go, my bedroll was left unfinished and the items needed to finish it were removed from my inventory as if I had finished it. That was a bummer.

I'd like to be able to cut up rugs on the floor for cloth and to destroy beds. Lots of materials in those unused beds.

Also, I don't know if this is due to the difficulty I play on (stalker) or not, but I have not found anything in a single safe in many play throughs for a couple of months now. It's also a bit of a bummer, although I don't know if that's even a real issue or just me being whiney.

The snow shelters. I don't know if the bright neon purple square they come with is a design choice to make them easier to see or if it's a bug, but I figure it's worth mentioning.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but wildlife droppings would be good. Use it to track wildlife when tracks have been covered and use the larger animals droppings to fuel a fire once it's dried out.

Thanks for reading, I feel I've said enough today.

4 minutes ago, MEGAchikken said:

Also, I don't know if this is due to the difficulty I play on (stalker) or not, but I have not found anything in a single safe in many play throughs for a couple of months now. It's also a bit of a bummer, although I don't know if that's even a real issue or just me being whiney.

I can confirm similar safe contents on Voyager. It really is disappointing. Every safe should have at least one box of ammo.

I have a similar complaint with locked lockers. If it is completely empty, why on earth would anyone lock it.

Archived