I want a dog , a spear , cougars pelt , ... !!

Boulay22

I everyone !! like a lot of you TLD fan , there a lot of things that I wish the genius Hinterland crew would implement in the game : Dogs ( Omg a friend in the silent apocalypse !! ) , spears , tent , more wildlife , more clothes , sled , easter eggs , collectibles , more food items and more ... I know it take huge amount of time to create , test , implement those thing in the actual game and Im grateful everytime we get new updates !! But there is something that often comes up and .. for me its a bit annoying ?!! Ill give you an example : when somebody talk about wanting spears in the game and the benefit it will give us ( spear are incredibly realistic and useful tools in SHTF scenarios ) and somebody comes out of nowhere and goes on and on about how it will break the game , make it to easy  ... Why do people give us this reason when others would like hinterland to implement basic/realistic things ?! We dont want grenades or tyrannausaurus rex hahaha !! Help me here please

2 hours ago, Boulay22 said:

I everyone !! like a lot of you TLD fan , there a lot of things that I wish the genius Hinterland crew would implement in the game : Dogs ( Omg a friend in the silent apocalypse !! ) , spears , tent , more wildlife , more clothes , sled , easter eggs , collectibles , more food items and more ... I know it take huge amount of time to create , test , implement those thing in the actual game and Im grateful everytime we get new updates !! But there is something that often comes up and .. for me its a bit annoying ?!! Ill give you an example : when somebody talk about wanting spears in the game and the benefit it will give us ( spear are incredibly realistic and useful tools in SHTF scenarios ) and somebody comes out of nowhere and goes on and on about how it will break the game , make it to easy  ... Why do people give us this reason when others would like hinterland to implement basic/realistic things ?! We dont want grenades or tyrannausaurus rex hahaha !! Help me here please

Dog can be implemented into Story Mode to a certain degree; sandbox=no

Everything you put on your list is do-able and will most likely be implement across the development timeline. Everything except and dogs tents: those will most likely not be done/

1 hour ago, Dirmagnos said:

Dogs can be fully implemented in both. There is literally nothing stopping that.

The devs cannot even properly  implement a moose into the game without delays ; be patient and let the devs run their course. They'll implement ideas such as dogs when they are ready to do so

Surely I wasnt clear in my statement ? Yes offcourse I want all the things ive cited but my point was that theres always people complaining , telling theres enough items or that we shouldnt be able to do this and that because the game would become to easy ... sorry but if it is realistic and it make life easier for real people ... why complain about adding it to the game ?! Why it has to be SUPER DUPER ULTRA  HUGELY hard ?! Interlopper is hard enough ??

Archived