Bug: bear stuck in fishing hut (The Hunted Part 2)

PatrickV

While playing The Hunted Part 2, I shot the bear on Mystery Lake which caused it to run into a fishing hut.  It's now stuck there running in place - body inside the hut, face sticking out the back wall (see attachments).  Not interested in getting it fixed, just wanted to share this as a bug.  Hope it helps.

TheLongDark 3_5_2017 11_37_31 AM.png

TheLongDark 3_5_2017 11_36_00 AM.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2017 at 7:16 AM, PatrickV said:

While playing The Hunted Part 2, I shot the bear on Mystery Lake which caused it to run into a fishing hut.  It's now stuck there running in place - body inside the hut, face sticking out the back wall (see attachments).  Not interested in getting it fixed, just wanted to share this as a bug.  Hope it helps.

TheLongDark 3_5_2017 11_37_31 AM.png

TheLongDark 3_5_2017 11_36_00 AM.png

Uh, that looks awkward...did you blast away at him? I hate that bear he's a bastard.

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, Antoine said:

Hi there,

Any news about that bug?

I just had exactly the same thing happening. I exited the game and restarted, same stuff. The bear is still stuck.

I guess I must restart the all challenge?

Thank you.

2F7CD900-0431-4B3A-B718-564BB5610DA7.MP4

Have you tried ramming yourself into the bear? Maybe it will atttack you and exit the hut.

• 7 months later...
On 5/23/2017 at 9:33 PM, Mel Guille said:

Thanks for the report, @PatrickV! If you notice any other bugs or glitches, you can also report them to our Public Bug Database, here: https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/projects/TLDP

I'll have to necro bump this post because it is the first result on google and as of June 2018, I also have this issue.

I also reported on the public bug database, this is just for general visibility that the bug persists. 

Let's say I've tried everything on this bear, even hugging, no results.

beaaaar.jpg

• 4 months later...

There is no need to get over-excited and angry about such a problem.

I had this happen with a wolf at what might have been the same fishing hut. It was a very minor issue and hardly spoiled the game.

There is no need to get angry if the development team have higher priorities than fixing this.

TLD Wolf in fishing hut.png

Archived