Angrier bears?

Shanklesbread

On 2017-5-19 at 2:25 PM, Shanklesbread said:

--only for stalker and up difficulty--

Bears have the ability to break down house doors. 

Short and sweet.

Ok, that would be cool. But how exactly will it happen? The bear might break the door and then come in? How do you think the devs could implement a bear inside a building? Or would the bear just break the doors damaging our shelter?

I really can't see very well how would it be having a bear  inside a very tight space running around the player, that might not even be a viable option for this game.

16 hours ago, ArcherAC3 said:

Ok, that would be cool. But how exactly will it happen? The bear might break the door and then come in? How do you think the devs could implement a bear inside a building? Or would the bear just break the doors damaging our shelter?

I really can't see very well how would it be having a bear  inside a very tight space running around the player, that might not even be a viable option for this game.

I thinked about this too...how bear will break if it was in other (level or how talk this)so if it will break doors it will be black hole at place of doors?or just enter in?Well this is good idea and is so course but in making is problem.

On 5/20/2017 at 5:43 PM, ArcherAC3 said:

Good point.

I really need to think before I make outrageous ideas like this haha

17 hours ago, Shanklesbread said:

Good point.

I really need to think before I make outrageous ideas like this haha

I mean, it's a nice idea. It would give you the feeling that even a shelter may not be so safe against something like a bear. But I can't imagine how chaotic it would be having a bear running after you in a close quarters environment xD

6 hours ago, ArcherAC3 said:

I mean, it's a nice idea. It would give you the feeling that even a shelter may not be so safe against something like a bear. But I can't imagine how chaotic it would be having a bear running after you in a close quarters environment xD

Yep. Maybe scale it down, where bears are waiting to charge you right outside the door? 

Archived