Test Branch update?

Amazombie

Sorry I didnt see if there was a test branch section of the forums. I couldnt find one at least.

Wondering if there as been any more word. Last i saw http://steamcommunity.com/games/305620/announcements/detail/2367050445091504242

they said they are hoping for the end of the week. So not sure if that is today or tomorrow or an expectation of times?

I'm not on here much so wasnt sure if i just missed it or if we have nothing yet

Hello . I have a resentment , there is a claim , a lot of my complaining that the font is small , and many poor eyesight. I think you yourself are not very comfortable to play , with smaller text .make the fonts larger because you have the font is too small

Try it now to riad what /

2 hours ago, AlexandraRussia said:

Hello . I have a resentment , there is a claim , a lot of my complaining that the font is small , and many poor eyesight. I think you yourself are not very comfortable to play , with smaller text .make the fonts larger because you have the font is too small

Try it now to riad what /

I understand this problem well. My eyesight isn't very good and the font is hard to read for me. Hopefully they will add an option to make font a bit bigger.

Archived