Possible military missed silo?

Smileyattack

Okay so while exploring pleasant valley today I realized that the farm area kind of looked like a place for a missle silo and this can be backed up by the military hiding there missles in rural areas. Now this could be put into the game and it would fit perfectly. Maybe it could be like the plane on top of Timberwolf mountain where you can get some gear like rifles. Of course I'm sure these silos wouldn't be updated since the Cold War ages so the bolt action could be set in place for that. As a player I would love for this to be put in TLD. Thanks for reading

35 minutes ago, Smileyattack said:

Okay so while exploring pleasant valley today I realized that the farm area kind of looked like a place for a missle silo and this can be backed up by the military hiding there missles in rural areas. Now this could be put into the game and it would fit perfectly. Maybe it could be like the plane on top of Timberwolf mountain where you can get some gear like rifles. Of course I'm sure these silos wouldn't be updated since the Cold War ages so the bolt action could be set in place for that. As a player I would love for this to be put in TLD. Thanks for reading

Ummm.... what :D?

This makes no sense and has no place in the terminology of the Long Dark. You're surviving through a winter apocalypse, not through some military quarantine 

Archived