Drinks

AlexandraRussia

On 19.05.2017 at 4:59 AM, JAFO said:

Coffee and tea both provide specific benefits.. what would the specific benefit of hot chocolate be?

• Just imagine , you getting its feet wet , and want something hot , hot chocolate , for example, if I'm not mistaken , very warm ) , and Cocoa ).another would be milk in the game ) ,and it would be wonderful ).

1 minute ago, AlexandraRussia said:
  • Just imagine , you getting its feet wet , and want something hot , hot chocolate , for example, if I'm not mistaken , very warm ) , and Cocoa ).another would be milk in the game ) ,and it would be wonderful ).

Very nice.. but "wonderful" isn't actually a benefit. Now, if it made your feet dry out, that would be "wonderful".. ;)

(but not very realistic, unfortunately)

Aside of large calories boost and warmth bonus, i dont really see any other benefits of hot chocolate.

Also "warm feet" bonus comes from improved blood circulation, it has absolutely nothing to do with temperature of consumed food of beverage. Only benefit of eating/drinking warm stuff is it faster absorption, as body do not need to heat it up, so that it can be more efficiently broken down by stomach acid.

2 hours ago, Dirmagnos said:

Aside of large calories boost and warmth bonus, i dont really see any other benefits of hot chocolate.

Devs spoke a while back about a locket being put in the game which helps the player's 'willingness to live'. Hot chocolate makes everyone happy and warm :)

9 hours ago, EricTheGreat12 said:

Devs spoke a while back about a locket being put in the game which helps the player's 'willingness to live'. Hot chocolate makes everyone happy and warm :)

Yes, if wellbeing and state-of-mind are incorporated into the game at some point, there would definitely be a place for hot chocolate!

Archived