Favorite Game of All Time?

On 2017-05-20 at 6:54 AM, Hotzn said:

Life is Strange. Yes, I cried.

I wanted to tell you that if you love games like Life is Strange, you have to get 'What Remains of Edith Finch'. It is just superb in every way. Story, technique, mechanics, beauty. Everything.

On 5/20/2017 at 7:54 PM, Hotzn said:

Unreal - yes, @Carbon, it came out shortly before Half-Life and introduced many of the "revolutions" that are now attributed to Half-Life. Unreal was the better of the two, above all when it came to atmosphere. In no other game have I felt so desperate and lonely. But well, Half-Life was excellent, too.

I'm a bit of a fan of the series... :)

Complete_Small.thumb.JPG.5fe392c44355cf9e933afbefe480f4b8.JPG

On 23.5.2017 at 1:06 AM, SnowWalker said:

I wanted to tell you that if you love games like Life is Strange, you have to get 'What Remains of Edith Finch'. It is just superb in every way. Story, technique, mechanics, beauty. Everything.

Thanks for this. I'll check it out some day.

EDIT: You should try playing Life is Strange beyond the second episode. It gets really intense after that. I mean did you never ask yourself what actually happened to the girl who disappeared? :ph34r:

40 minutes ago, Hotzn said:

EDIT: You should try playing Life is Strange beyond the second episode. It gets really intense after that. I mean did you never ask yourself what actually happened to the girl who disappeared? :ph34r:

That was the sole reason that I wanted to finish the game for. I knew that the missing girl posters would have to come into play and I was pretty curious about that. You know, I might just do that, maybe this weekend, or next. I made sure not to watch any of the play-thrus of it for when I did decide to finish the game. So I don't have a clue what that's all about.

Archived