Companion? And rifle/guns

Brandon from Alabama

I play on xbox one. I belive it would be helpful or cool if you can find a wounded wolf nurse him back to health. He should be able to hunt rabbits and deer and others. But not make him op. Make it were it can one shot rabbits damage the reat of animals and help send against wolves and bears maybe he should be able to 1 v1 wolves wast but bears no. Make him take realistic damage were you have to heal him over a few days of he gets hurt to bad add maybe 3 basic commands stay , attack follow. No for the guns the game is goin for a realistic pov and that me u know my guns a 303 150 grain shot would one shot all the animals but a bear unless head shot or critical. I belive y'all should add maybe a shot gun. A 12 gauge pump or semi don't matter with 2 types of rounds one being bird shot for small game and other being slug for bears. It wouldn't be that hard to add these feats maybe add some squirrels and water fowl as well. I have to say the game is amazing just bought it 4 days ago and I'm a survivalist and Hunter from alabama so I'm just trying to give y'all some pointers I think would help please pursue this cuz I want to see this awesome and a finished game maybe later add building type customization like building stuff like work benches stoves things like that or whole houses. Y'all habe something good you add these few things maybe more weapons better melee system for attacks I tell you that you would have and amazing fame throw some 4 player online coop that be awesome.

I like this idea, a gun like the M1911 would be a nice edition to the game, so you wouldn't have to waste rifle ammo on small game like bunnies or future creatures. And maybe snaring a wolf, bagging it, and bringing it indoors and nursing it would gain its trust with you as time goes on.

now, I shall said things from my heart:
I like cat, i really like cats, I like monstercat, I like felines, I like them.
I don't like dogs as much as I like cat, but since i need to survive, I not gonna to chose this:

01-cat-wants-to-tell-you-laptop.jpg             867ebb2896cca5688c1d7d44d20d34cb.jpg

yes is cute, but...                                            I know, you guys need me to defend you but...

catinbox_amazon_by-stephen-woods_4x3.jpg                                                                    hqdefault.jpg
yes it's shipped world wide, and very fast, and it's very nice but...            ..... well, I know, I know, however...
my-girlfriend-wanted-a-cat-meme.jpg?w=57
good point, still... dogs are better in TLD conditions.
f86641e99976d89f1e55edc17efd1898.jpg

one of the reasons I like cats is "they are in they corner, I am on my and will amuse each other from time to time"
dog, well, it can get very invasive, but they just need training... that said some fox out there are better trainded that most of the dogs, so I ask one thing.
not any kind of dog, but a Well trained dog ready for winter, and to run way with me from this:
Wolf-un-dominated-wolves-19664762-1600-1 and 2010-brown-bear.jpgnot to scale

now, why I want a dog if his going to run like the cat? the reason is that the dog runs with me, no in a " Save yourself as much as you can " fashion like the cat.
beside, dog can carry cargo
Dog-carrying-groceries.jpg
and they are good at spot things, and find things, very useful
ae640efbe52b9b698546b7b7b6261a24.jpg

in short, we need dogs, by the way, dogs are cute too
f7c3b2608daa88c07a0564f8a20ab521.jpg       siberian-husky-hereditary-health-and-lon
                                                          surely those faces can kep some wolves under control.
636985-620x450-1.jpeg
they are lovely no?
tenor.gif
now, can you say no to this level of cuteness?

The thing with a wolf companion has been brought before and you cannot tame a fully grown wolf just like that.

A pistol would be great in this game but this has already been confirmed on the roadmap a revolver will be added in the future so be sure to check with the roadmap Before you post any ideas and this is only to reduce the amount of duplicate topics.

Archived