HELP with a question

Badbeandip

Im around 190 days on voyager mode with roughly 90-95% of the world explored and even with using the maps available for the game showing bunker locations i still havent found one on my xbox one. I started a new character in plesant valley and have moved on to a few maps still having no luck. So my question is are the bunkers available for xbox currently and if so is it possible for no bunkers to spawn at all. Idk if the type of mode matters but all my characters have been staryed in voyager

6 minutes ago, Badbeandip said:

Im around 190 days on voyager mode with roughly 90-95% of the world explored and even with using the maps available for the game showing bunker locations i still havent found one on my xbox one. I started a new character in plesant valley and have moved on to a few maps still having no luck. So my question is are the bunkers available for xbox currently and if so is it possible for no bunkers to spawn at all. Idk if the type of mode matters but all my characters have been staryed in voyager

Yes bunkers will spawn in the Xbox One version -- one each in Mystery Lake and Pleasant Valley (not counting the abandoned one). The only mode with no bunkers is Interloper, so that's not at play here. 

They are out there -- just keep at it!

28 minutes ago, togg said:

Oooh. Interloper has no bunker. I had no idea.

Yeah, and I didn't actually know that there's always a bunker on Pleasant Valley, either. I've only ever found one, once!

(don't want tips, by the way - exploring and finding something new/unexpected is a big part pf the game's appeal for me.)

They are definitely available on xbox. I'm currently on a stalker run day 110, I found one around 90+ days in Mystery Lake. Going from the trapper's cabin, I walked and hugged the left side of the map. I walked for about 10 minutes until I stumbled into one not far from the unnamed pond...

Archived