WE'RE GETTING A NEW RIFLE!

Docterrok

3 minutes ago, Docterrok said:

Notice the clip on the bottom?

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.59.08 PM.png

Just because they (finally) added a fuctionality magazine does not mean this is a NEW rifle and unrelated to the current rifle.

The current rifle has an empty rectangular hole underneath the rifle which in real life, that is used for MAGAZINES. They just updated the model into more realistically and added the magazine (to accomondate 10 bullets) like in-real life.

That's not a new rifle, we ain't getting a new rifle, we getting a re-modeled rifle, adding a magazine on the empty hole. Nothing else :)

Just now, thekillergreece said:

Just because they (finally) added a fuctionality magazine does not mean this is a NEW rifle and unrelated to the current rifle.

The current rifle has an empty rectangular hole underneath the rifle which in real life, that is used for MAGAZINES. They just updated the model into more realistically and added the magazine (to accomondate 10 bullets) like in-real life.

That's not a new rifle, we ain't getting a new rifle, we getting a re-modeled rifle, adding a magazine on the empty hole. Nothing else :)

true, but this will be the third addition, first we get the garbage, duct tape rifle, then a cooler one, then finally a straight up trench dweller! :D

Finally some visible Hands and Fingers aswell! :P I just hope they go all the way and show the right clothes that are actually worn by the player (by now all sleeves are red regardless).

On 5/9/2017 at 1:46 PM, June said:

Finally some visible Hands and Fingers aswell! :P I just hope they go all the way and show the right clothes that are actually worn by the player (by now all sleeves are red regardless).

Possibly one day, but probably not in this update, they are really just polishing and adding in these first person special effects, rather than adding a bunch of new textures to the game

On 5/9/2017 at 11:46 PM, June said:

Yes, yes, finally i can...

tenor.gif

Yeah it's bothered me a while that you can see the internal magazine from just holding the rifle and expecting there to be 10 rounds able to be loaded. If the internals were not exposed, maybe you could fit 3 or so in the internal magazine. This edition graphically, along with the first person presence (fingers, hands, and clothing) will be added in the next update, Faithful Cartographer

Archived