Playstation 4! Shut up and take my money!

Shut up and take my money Hinterland! I am going to buy the crap out of this game. I am going to buy it so hard!

I have been watching this game for years and I am so excited to see it finally released. I know the game is going to do well on the playstation platform. I can't wait to nestle into the gas station, maybe tame a wolf or craft a bear saddle.

As a citizen of the Great White North it is great to see a game based around the hard Canadian winters. There is no maple syrup tree tapping yet but I am sure that is planned in the future.

Jokes aside. Really glad that I have a reason now to join the community. Glad to be here and can't wait for August!

3 hours ago, DogFoodEaterPs4 said:

Shut up and take my money Hinterland! I am going to buy the crap out of this game. I am going to buy it so hard!

I have been watching this game for years and I am so excited to see it finally released. I know the game is going to do well on the playstation platform. I can't wait to nestle into the gas station, maybe tame a wolf or craft a bear saddle.

As a citizen of the Great White North it is great to see a game based around the hard Canadian winters. There is no maple syrup tree tapping yet but I am sure that is planned in the future.

Jokes aside. Really glad that I have a reason now to join the community. Glad to be here and can't wait for August!

Hello and welcome to the forums! We were excited to get the PS4 news out into the wild, so to speak, and seeing new players join us here already is great. We hope August 1 arrives quickly for you. We're almost there. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2017-06-11 at 10:43 AM, Nervous Pete said:

Welcome DogFood! Happy to see PS4 players joining Team XBox and Team PC at the picnic on the ice, we've saved a side of the frozen blanket for you. 

Thanks gang. Really looking forward to this game. Only 2 weeks away for us ps4 survivors!!! I'll bring the Summit Sodas, and some sweet sweet wolf meat. Really happy for my fellow Canucks, Hinterland Studios. Now I can enjoy harsh Canadian Winters all year round.

Remember to hug your snowblower twice a month.

Good luck out there!

As a Canadian what I think I am as a survivalist

6130l.jpg.9e7c3757541ce4a48752f3a7628b9e44.jpg

What I actually am as a survivalist.

bobanddoug1.jpg.5c278e6e99c7d687ee623c27a8e19f56.jpg

3 hours ago, selfless said:

Given the past deliveries to XBox, I wonder now how well the game will be received if it takes the extra month before PS4 players get to play a bug free version?

We have all seen some major botched port releases on consoles.. ehm! Kerbal Space Program. This game is something special. I think it is going to sore on PS4. The survival mode alone is my most anticipated game of the year. I certainly have my fanboy glasses on so maybe I shouldn't chime in here, but I think it is going to do well. For the price, different survival modes, quests, story mode and potential expansions this game really comes with a ton of replay value.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2017 at 4:21 AM, DogFoodEaterPs4 said:

We have all seen some major botched port releases on consoles.. ehm! Kerbal Space Program.

Thankfully they now have a decent software house doing the port, instead of a bunch of amateurs.. should be good, from all accounts. (Not that it bothers me.. PC player all the way. Being forced to play KSP without mods would suck.)

Archived